(Because there were more than 5, which is usually the trend)*
1. I’ve read 2 Sherrilyn Kenyon books in 3 days time this week. The second one I literally couldn’t put down until it was finished. It’s official – I LOVE her and MUST own all of her books ASAP.
2. I got my hair cut and colored today, but am not exactly impressed with it. I am happy it was finally done because it hasn’t been since March, but I requested blonde and chocolate chunks and what I got was just a lot of blonde. Ugh.
3. I’m stuck on “Ashes Divide” again, listening to their album on repeat non-stop (instead of “Local Natives”).
4. Because I love to musically corrupt you, this particular “Ashes Divide” song has been played more times than I can count this week (because it’s inspiring my writing of course!)
5. For the first time in a year my nails aren’t painted black. I figured it was time to finally let them breathe, naked.
6. I can’t fight the urge to buy September’s books now (partly because I want more Sherrilyn and there’s 2 in my shopping cart (even though I already read one of them)), and so I am ordering them now and hoping my *need* will be satisfied until October when Beautiful Darkness comes out and I’ll likely be buying more Dark-Hunter books.
7. What books am I buying? “The Mortal Instruments Series” by Cassandra Clare, “Night Pleasures” (Dark-Hunter Book 2) & “Night Embrace” (Dark-Hunter Book 3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon, and “The Replacement” by Brenna Yovanoff
8. My books for August (minus “Infernal Devices” because it doesn’t come out until the 31st) arrived this week (duh, because I’ve already read one). Regardless, they are beautiful and just make me want to post pictures of my glorious new bookcase even more. (But I’ll wait…)
9. An amazing addition to my book presented itself to me this week finally and I’ve jotted down the necessary things to remember to complete it. I also finished redlining the 40,000+ words I have complete. Is it terrible if I think after a read through that my book rocks? I thought the first draft was pretty good, but I definitely didn’t feel the way I did after reading it through this time as I did the first time. It’s MUCH better.
10. As much as I’d like to avoid it I’ve been searching for a new ride. So far my choice options are another Ford Escape (because I love my current one) and a Jeep Liberty. Neither of these will be brand new as I can not afford the car payments on a completely new vehicle, but they will still be new to me.
11. I sold a bunch of gold this week (because I only wear silver and it took a long time for people to realize this I guess) and I made 650.00!!! Awesome, right?
12. I still haven’t heard anything back about my CAT scan which bothers me. I will be calling the doctors first thing tomorrow.
13. I really want a new tattoo. My current one is ugly and unseen and I’ve always wanted more. For some reason more than usual lately. It won’t happen, I know, but it still doesn’t stop me from wanting it.
14. Mayo Thief Update: I heard him in the kitchen just before lunch preparing his tuna and waited until he left to see if the bottle was gone. The bottle was still in the fridge (because of course he couldn’t throw it away?), but that bitch was empty. I waited for the wrath, or some sort of explosion. I wanted it in truth. But nothing. He simply threw out his sandwich several minutes later and left the building returning with a burger and fries. I wonder if he just thinks it went bad or if he realized it had been tampered with, but knew he had no leg to stand on when it came to complaining about it. I have to admit I was disappointed. I’m not typically a vengeful sort of person, but a better reaction out of him would have pleased me more with this prank.
Happy Friday everyone, Enjoy your weekend 😉
Peace – Sarah
*They weren’t all very important, but the next “F” number was 14 so that’s what you got